We are all really pleased to hear the good news regarding the Covid vaccine. Plans for the vaccine roll out are well underway and will be delivered via a larger geographical area covering Kidlington, Woodstock and Islip. Unfortunately, at the moment we are not allowed to deliver the vaccine from Islip Medical Practice. When you become eligible you will receive notification from NHS England and we will then contact you detailing location and schedules.
Please do not contact the surgery, you will be contacted when eligible.
Please note we have to follow guidance as detailed below.
The cohorts of Patients are as follows:
- Older adults’ resident in a care home and care home workers
- All those 80 years of age (and over) and Health and Social Care Workers
- All those 75 years of age and over
- All those 70 years of age and over
- All those 65 years of age and over
- High-risk4 adults under 65 years of age
- Moderate-risk5 adults under 65 years of age
- All those 60 years of age and over
- All those 55 years of age and over and
- All those 50 years of age and over